Oil & Gas
More than 150 references in the OIl & Gas industry
Water is a critical resource in the oil & gas where increasingly demanding environmental requirements have given rise to new technologies and working practices to create a more sustainable way of operating the plant.
With solid and smart solutions for sustainable water use, we help you turn your cost center into a profit center to meet the increasingly demanding sustainability requirements, lower the environmental footprint, combine productivity and energy efficiency and reduce life cycle cost at the same time.
The challenges in the oil & gas market typically concerns:
- Reduce (Waste)water discharge costs.
- Reuse Wastewater for process cleaning purposes.
- Recover Oily sludge.
- More than 30 years of experience and 150 references in the O&G industry.
- Extensive experience in turnkey realization, retrofit, rental and packaged WWTP’s.
- Flexible partner, ensuring fast-track project realization organized project execution and engineering.
- In-house developed products and solutions.
- Single units, integrated solutions or modular solutions.
- International safety standards: ATEX, Norsok and custom-made.
- ISO certified company: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
For the removal of hydrocarbons and other contaminations from oily water, we provide solid solutions for your up-stream, mid-stream or downstream facility to treat your wastewater for discharge to sewer or to river standards.
- Gravity separation
- Biological treatment
- Carbon Filtration /
- Sand Filtration
- Ozone Solutions
- UV Solutions
- Decanter centrifuge