Nijhuis i-CONSULT - understand your challenges
Valued design advice is the first step to manage the wastewater, process water, energy and heat of industrial and municipal companies. This will help to understand the water and project challenges to achieve their sustainability requirements, as a response towards a greener economy.
Nijhuis i-CONSULT, your Intelligent Added Value Service
The Nijhuis added value services philosophy will cover all the questions, from design and build to maintain & plant operation. Starting with tailored design advice, Nijhuis i-CONSULT helps to engineer a competitive build cost, undertake value engineering, and provide rapid reaction to changes that may require a redesign.
We are adding intelligence by covering all the project questions during the consultancy stage and can realize customer installations in a later stage by building and maintaining the plant as a turnkey contractor. The combination of the best available technologies, together with our expertise and application knowledge, will make i-CONSULT a strong service to understand your water and project challenges.
Add value to your project
We have a rich history and a proven track record in the design of systems for wastewater and effluent treatment. Nijhuis i-CONSULT can carry out initial viability and feasibility studies, provide outline costs for a project, write tender specifications and assist with the appointment of the appropriate system and provider including management of the delivery and commissioning of the works.
- Food & Beverage (waste)water.
- Oil, Gas & Mining (waste)water.
- Municipalities (waste)water.
- Waste treatment plants.
- Holiday & Leisure (waste)water.
- Reduce life-cycle costs, with water, waste and energy audits.
- Reduce the amount of water being treated.
- Reduce energy costs on the operation of the equipment.
- Single point of responsibility in a project.
- Understanding the requirements from buildability, engineering, technology, maintain and operate perspective.
- Understanding the risks and pitfalls of your project.
- Reduce the risk of environmental prosecution.