Full Stack Software Developer | Doetinchem | Innovation & Technology | 40 hours
Your challenge will be…
As Full stack software developer you will be leading the development of our new wastewater treatment plant monitoring system. You will create a flexible, user-focused platform that will allow our customers and non-technical stakeholders to monitor, process and analyze the state and health of their system. This ecosystem will democratize data across our organization and customers, giving everyone the necessary tools and ease of access to understand and explore the information that is key for their need. In this position you will be responsible for the following result areas.
Design and build
- Build and maintain SQL and non-SQL Databases.
- Work across the stack to develop scalable, performant, well-tested solutions.
- Design and develop APIs and microservices.
- Deploy and maintain the platform services for internal and external clients
Testing and checking
- Testing the software.
- Reviewing codes of colleagues.
Maintain and optimize
- Manage the specifications, design and implemented features.
- Safeguarding data security.
- Gather information within the organization to further refine and develop the applications and tools.
- Maintain and build links with external parties.
- Roll out and implement developed software.software.
- Keeping up with developments in the IT-field and translate them into opportunities.
You will be part of the ICT department and report to his department’s manager.
You have successfully completed a higher vocational education in the ICT field, for example (Technical) Informatics or System & Network engineering. In terms of experience you have:
- At least 5 years of full-stack experience working across front-end and back-end development.
- Experience with Typescript, React, Go, GRPC or similar technologies.
You master the English language both verbally and in writing. Dutch is a plus.
For more information about our organization and our corporate film we refer to our website https://www.nijhuisindustries.com/about/. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Rodolfo Villanueva (Process design engineer) by e-mail email@example.com. He will be happy to answer your questions.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lot of leave, with no fewer than 27 holidays and 7 ADV days.
- Commuting arrangement.
- Good pension scheme.
- Modern workplace, a communal canteen and a lunchroom around the corner.
- Interesting training and lunch sessions, for continuous development.
- A buddy who guides you through our organization.
- An active staff association.
Please send your curriculum vitae for the attention of Doortje Kroes (HR advisor), to firstname.lastname@example.org en tell us in a maximum of fifteen lines:
- What your dive is.
- Which expertise of yours will help us to further improve.
- Why you would like to work with us!
We will inform you as soon as possible if we see a first match.
We fill this vacancy through our own recruitment. Therefore, acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desirable. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.