Business Development Manager Municipal Water Solutions (ENG)
In recent years, Nijhuis Water Technology has successfully developed its own portfolio with innovative solutions for the removal and/or recovery of organic matter, oil, nitrogen and phosphate, the extensive removal of organic micropollutants and the reduction of sludge flows. The demand for our solutions is increasing worldwide, reason that we are looking for a Business Development Manager Municipal Water Solutions.
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for generating new customers and successfully introducing and selling our innovative solutions for treating and reusing waste water in the global municipal market. We base ourselves on the circular idea, because the recovery of raw materials out of waste water and residual flows is growing increasingly important in meeting today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
The most important activities are:
- Develop and implement the Nijhuis business plan for the communal market.
- Introduce innovative Nijhuis solutions for the extensive purification and reuse of waste water and/or the recovery of raw materials to potential customers.
- Expand our network at municipal water organizations.
- Strengthen our relationships with consultants and EPC contractors.
- Present our innovative solutions at conferences and trade shows.
- Ensure, together with the sales organization and possible partners, the winning tender or quotation.
- Present and discuss quotes with customers.
- Negotiate contracts with customers.
What we expect from you:
- You have a higher professional education+ or academic working and thinking level in both technical and commercial areas.
- You have at least 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a commercial technical position and preferably have a network in the communal water treatment world.
- You have technological knowledge and practical experience with waste water treatment and reuse of residual flows.
- You are proactive and commercially driven.
- An excellent command of the English language and good communication skills.
- You are flexible, have strong organizational skills and a customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to travel worldwide (about 20% of the time).
What you may expect from us:
- A challenging job within a customer-driven and ambitious organization.
- An innovative, international and high-tech environment.
- An informal and open culture with a high level of involvement.
- Plenty of space for personal development.
- A competitive salary.
Who we are
Nijhuis Industries delivers ‘solid solutions in a fluid world’ as a response towards a greener economy. Nijhuis is aiming to turn cost centers into profit centers with solutions for sustainable water use and resource recovery. To accommodate the customer requirements, Nijhuis offers Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Maintain (DBFMO) installations to meet today’s challenges, as well those of the future, across a wide range of industries and municipalities in today’s ‘fluid’ world. With more than 2600 references sites and activities in over 130 countries around the globe, it is our ambition to help customers and deliver solutions to:
- Reduce the amount of (waste)water and effluent charges;
- Reuse treated effluent or process water;
- Recover water and resources from your waste and (waste)water.
Is this your next job?
Please send your application with CV and covering letter to HRM@nijhuisindustries.com. For questions please contact Karin Kuiper, HR Manager at telephone number 0314 74 90 34.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.